Rangers Int’l FC vs Katsina United: Home win & Under 2.5
- Rangers have only lost once at home in the NPFL this season
- Rangers are currently 3points adrift relegation zone and will do everything possible to get a win in this match
- The last time this two teams played this season, Katsina United won with a single goal margin.
- These two teams are low scoring teams. The last seven matches Rangers have played, just one of those matches produced more than three goals.
- Katsina United is yet to win a game away from home this season. They have played 17 matches on the road and lost 14 out of those matches with three draws.
- Katsina United and Rangers are currently tied on 46 points in the NPFL log with just goal difference separating both sides.
- Back Rangers to take all three points in this low scoring encounter.
Wikki Tourists FC vs Remo Stars FC: Home win and over 2.5
- Wikki Tourists home form is very interesting. They have won nine out of their last 10 home matches in the NPFL
- The team have its full squad as none of their key team members are involved in the CHAN qualifiers against Benin Republic.
- Remo Stars are officially relegated from the NPFL.
- Remo Stars are also in a terrible form as they have not won a game in their last ten matches
- The last time this two teams met, it ended in a 2-1 scoreline in favour of Remo Stars. This is an indication that there will be 2 to 3 goals in this match
- Remo Stars have not won a single match away from home this season
- Back the home team for a swift victory and a high scoring one
Rivers United FC vs Enyimba Int’l FC: Home win or Draw
- Rivers United have not been very formidable at home in the NPFL. They have managed to get just 8 points from their last five home matches.
- Rivers United are currently 2 points above the drop zone. They’re 14th on the log with 45 points.
- Rivers United have lost only one game in the NPFL at home this season.
- Enyimba have just managed to win one match away from home this season. They have been very poor on their travels but they will be giving Rivers United a huge run for their money come Sunday.
- The last time this two teams played each other in Port Harcourt, it ended in favour of the home team Rivers United.
- Enyimba will not be with two of their key squad members for this match as they will be looking at getting a good result in Port Harcourt come Sunday.
- The home team will be getting the nod to either win or draw.
ABS FC vs Plateau United FC: Away win or Draw
- With just 4 matches to go, Plateau United will be looking at securing a vital win that will enable them move a step closer to the NPFL tittle this season
- Plateau United are the best team in the NPFL when it comes to getting good results away from home.
- ABS have lost 4 matches at home this season. This means that they are simply not so strong at home and also teams can easily get good results from them on home ground.
- The previous meeting between this two sides ended in a 4-1 scoreline in favour of Plateau United.
- Back Plateau United to either get a win or a draw in this crunch encounter
MFM FC vs Gombe United FC: Home win and over 2.5
- MFM will still not be with two key players for this crunch encounter. Top scorer Stephen Odey and Sikiru Olatunbosun will not feature for MFM. The players are still with the Super eagles after the CHAN qualifiers against Benin Republic on Sunday.
- MFM are currently second on the NPFL log and will do everything to keep their title chase alive or also settle for the Champions league spot if they fail to clinch the title.
- The Lagos based team have not lost a single match at home this. They’ve won 15 of the 17 matches at the Soccer Temple, Agege.
- Gombe United are very poor on the road. They have not been able to win a single match away from home in the NPFL this season. They have played 17 matches away from home and lost 14 of those matches. The other three ended in draws.
- Gombe United are currently languishing at 19th position on the NPFL log. This also makes them the second possible team that is likely to be relegated.
- Back MFM to get a good victory in this one come Sunday.
Kano Pillars FC vs Abia Warriors FC: Home win and under 2.5
- Kano Pillars and Abia Warriors just have one point separating them. Pillars have 48 while Abia Warriors have 47.
- Kano Pillars are very strong when it comes to playing at home in the NPFL. They have lost only one match at home this season.
- The last time Pillars failed to score at home was way back in April 2017. When Akwa United stunned them at home.
- Abia Warriors are not that strong traveling away from home. They have not been able to win at Kano Pillars in the history of the NPFL.
- Back the home team for a swift victory in this match
Shooting Stars FC vs Nasarawa United FC: Home win and Under 2.5
- Shooting Stars will make sure they get a victory in this match to help them starve off relegation. This match will come as respite for them if they want to play in the top flight next season
- Shooting Stars are currently on a 5 match win streak at home. Their best run all season. If they win this match that means they have every chance of playing top flight football come next season
- Nasarawa United who are the visiting team are not so strong away from home. Stats have it that they have just been able to win one match away from home all season. That victory was recorded against Sunshine Stars in July.
- Nasarawa United are confortably sitting in 6th position on the log. They have nothing to fight for or nothing to lose if the result of this match does not favour them.
- Nasarawa United striker Thomas Zenke is currently with the Super Eagles team in Kano for the CHAN qualifiers against Benin Republic.
- Back the home team to get a swift victory in this low scoring encounter.
Lobi Stars FC vs El-Kanemi Warriors FC: Home win or Draw
- Lobi Stars are in their worst form of the season. They have garnered a paltry 2 points from their last 5 matches.
- The negative run has made them drop so much in the NPFL log to 11th position.
- The home team will struggle in this match but they will still have the nod because El-kanemi warriors are not so much formidable when they travel outside Maidugiri to play.
- El-Kanemi Warriors have lost 16 of their last 17 away matches this season.
- This stats proves that the home team will still be able to come out with some positives from this particular one
FC Ifeanyiubah vs Akwa United FC: Home win and over 2.5
- This fixture will definitely produce loads of excitement and goals. Both teams play exciting football and also know how to get the goals when necessary
- Ifeanyi Ubah have not lost a single match at home this season. They have played 17 and won 14 of those matches. The other three ended in draws.
- Ifeanyi Ubah have always gotten the goals at home. They have scored in 13 of their last 14 matches at home
- Akwa United have also managed to get 6 draws and a win away from home.
- They have also struggled to get good results especially playing against top teams in the league.
- Back the home team to get the three points in this high scoring encounter
Sunshine Stars FC vs Niger Tornadoes FC: Home win and under 2.5
- Niger Tornadoes have never beaten Sunshine Stars at home in the NPFL
- Sunshine Stars will try everything possible to win this match in order to finally cement their stay in the NPFL. Sunshine Stars are currently in 15th position on log with 45 points
- The home team have a near complete squad going into this match and they will be very difficult for Niger Tornadoes to crack.
- Niger Tornadoes have won one match away from home in the NPFL this season and this one will be very difficult for them, if not even possible at all.