Katsina United FC vs Remo Stars FC: Home Win & Under 2.5
- Remo Stars have lost their last consecutive 6 matches both home and away.
- Remo Stars have not won a single match in the NPFL since June by stretching their poor run to 12 matches in a row.
- Kastina United have not lost at home this season. They have played 18 home matches and was able to win 14 of those matches and the other 4 ended up in draws.
- Kastina United have always scored at home in their last 14 home matches.
- Back up the home team for a low scoring victory in Kastina.
Rangers Int’l FC vs Enyimba Int’l FC: Home win & Over 2.5
- The last time this two teams played in Enugu in March 27, 2016, Rangers got the better of Eyimba in a 2:1 scoreline.
- Rangers are in red-hot form currently as they are looking at stretching their unbeaten run to 7matches in a row both home and away.
- This is a South East derby and whenever this two teams have played each other they have always scored each other. This means that goals will surely come in this fixture.
- Rangers have only lost once at home this season.
- Rangers have climbed to the 8th position on the log on 52points. They will be looking at improving their position on Sunday when they face old rivals Eyimba.
- Back the home team to get a victory in this high scoring match.
Wikki Tourists FC vs Plateau United FC: Home win or Draw
- Wikki Tourists are in 17th position with 47points. They will be coming into this match with a strong fight in order to avoid relegation. The league is just remaining one match to go and they will give this match their last drop of blood.
- Wikki Tourists have not lost a single match at home this season. In fact all the 47points they have gotten in the NPFL so far all came from the matches they played at home except from 1point they got away from home.
- Plateau United are currently on the verge of wining the NPFL title if they are able to get 3points from this match. They are currently in a comfortable position with 4points lead at the top.
- This match promises to be the match of the weekend. The last time this two teams played in Bauchi, Wikki Tourists won the match with 3:0 scoreline
- The home team will struggle to get a win or even end up getting a draw in this one.
Rivers United FC vs Gombe United FC: Home win & Under 2.5
- Gombe United have never beaten Rivers United in Portharcourt in the NPFL.
- Gombe United have not been able to also get a victory away from home this season. The best result they have gotten are matches they ended up getting draws in (3matches)
- Rivers United have only lost once at home so far. They are strong favourite to take all 3points in this one.
- Gombe United are likely going to be relegated if they lose this match as they are on 19th position on the log with 43points.
- Back the home team for a low scoring victory in Portharcourt come Sunday.
ABS FC vs Abia Warriors FC: Home win & Over 2.5
- ABS are currently in the relegation zone on 18th position with 47points. With league games remaining just two matches to go, they will do everything possible to avoid getting relegated by wining this match come Sunday.
- ABS have only lost once at home this season. The loose came against Sunshine Stars on 9th July 2017.
- Abia Warriors have been impressive away from home this season. They have gotten a maximum of 9points from all their travels in the NPFL so far.
- ABS will have the nod in this match as this will be the first time that Abia Warriors will be traveling to Kwara to play in the NPFL.
MFM FC vs Nasarawa United FC: Home win & Over 2.5
- MFM will be looking at keeping their title hopes alive come Sunday as they face Nasarawa United who are tootless when it comes to playing away from home.
- On the 8th of June 2016, Nasarawa United played against MFM in Lagos and the match ended 2:0 in favour of Lagos boys MFM.
- MFM are the best team in the league when it comes to home matches. They have played 18matches and was able to win 16 of those matches and two ended in draws.
- No team has beaten MFM at home this season. Expect the home team to thrash Nasarawa United in their final title charge come Sunday.
Kano Pillars FC vs El-Kanemi Warriors FC: Home win and Under 2.5
- With two points separating this two teams and also the league finishing next week Sunday, Kano Pillars will surely get a win in this match come Sunday.
- El-Kanemi Warriors have not been able to win Kano Pillars in Kano since 2010.
- Kano Pillars on the other hand have also maintained an impressive home run so far. Having played 18 home matches and was able to win 15 of those matches and loosing just once to Akwa United.
- Kano Pillars have won 8 of their last 10 home matches in the league. The other two ended in draws.
- These stats prove that Kano Pillars who are the home team will surely get a resounding victory in this match come Sunday.
Shooting Stars FC vs Akwa United FC: Home win or Draw
- Shooting Stars currently 16th on the NPFL log (47points) with just goal difference separating them with Wikki Tourists on the same 47points.
- If Shooting Stars fail to win this match, they are possibly sinking into the relegation zone with the league remaining just one 2matches to go.
- Shooting Stars are in a very impressive form at home as they will be looking at extending the consecutive home wins to 7matches in a row.
- Akwa United have only managed to win just one match away from home in the NPFL so far. The others were matches they got draws in or lost.
- Back the home team to either get a win or a draw in this one.
Lobi Stars FC vs Niger Tornadoes FC: Home win & Under 2.5
- The last 12matches that Niger Tornadoes have played away from home have been so woeful for them. They have lost 11 of those matches and getting just one point from all of them.
- Lobi Stars have only lost once at home this season. They have won 13 and drawn 4 of their last 17 home matches this season.
- The last time Tornadoes visited Markurdi in 2016, Lobi Stars were victorious in that match as it ended 1:0 in favour of the home team.
- Tornadoes have only managed to get just one victory away from home this season.
- Strongly back the home team for a swift victory in Markurdi come Sunday.
Sunshine Stars FC vs FC Ifeanyiubah: Home win or Draw
- The last time Ifeanyi Ubah played against Sunshine Stars in Akure, it ended in a 1-1 scoreline as the home team struggled to cut it.
- Ifeanyi Ubah have also been very impressive away from home this season gotten 7points from all their travels in the NPFL so far.
- The home team will be getting the nod in this match as Ifeanyi Ubah will not be with their influential goal keeper who is currently with the Super eagles for their World Cup qualification match against Cameroon on Monday.
- Back the home team to either get a win or a draw in this low scoring encounter.